Education and Training
My area of expertise is helping agencies, corporations, and organizations improve operational efficiency by designing, developing, and implementing training programs that ensure employees have the knowledge, skills, aptitudes, attitudes, confidence and commitment to get the job done right the first time. In other words, I design workforce development programs.
Over the years, I have completed both formal and professional educational programs that provided me with a broad-based vision of what things are and how they should be done.
If it is not working for you - I can fix it.
My specialized skills includes:
- HUMAN PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT TECHNOLOGIES — Using a systematic approach, logic and reasoning to systematically identify human performance and skills improvement opportunities and developing methods, procedures and strategies to close gaps to performance expectations.
- COORDINATION — Adjusting knowledge, skills, abilities and actions to achieve organizational objectives.
- MONITORING — Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- COMMUNICATION COMPOSITION SKILLS — Expert composition skills and understanding of complex written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING — Superior
oral communications to convey information efficiently.
MASTER'S - SCIENCE: LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES | TOULOUSE GRADUATE SCHOOL
- Major: Learning Technologies - Intuitive Instructional Design for Online Pedagogy and Andragogy Web-based Training Program
- Minor: Technology Integration – Website design, Internet Services, and Network Protocols
- Coursework: Cognitive Psychology, Instructional Web Authoring, Multimedia, Internet & Network Infrastructure
BACHELOR'S -APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT| UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS
- Major: Applied Technology & Performance Improvement
- Minor: Project Management
- Related coursework: Organizational Development &
ASSOCIATE'S – APPLIED ARTS & SCIENCES | CEDAR VALLEY COLLEGE
- Major: Applied Arts & Sciences
- Minor: Business Management
- Related coursework: Accounting, Economics, College Algebra, English
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Kirkpatrick Partner’s Bronze Certified Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- PMI Project Management Professional Certification (48 Hours)
- Wendy Kennedy Institute “So what? Who cares? Why you?” Product Commercialization Coach Certification (2014-2015)
- Quality Management International, ISO:9000 Total Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor
- University of North Texas, Job Coach and Job Skills Trainer
- William Bolger Academy, Versatile Co. Fast Forward MBA in Project Management
- U.S. Postal Service Training Facility, Program Management, Business Indicators and Evaluation
- U.S. Postal Service Training Facility, Principles of Quality Control and Program Evaluation